Monday, April 2, 2012

My 21st Birthday Bash with Colleagues xD

Yeahhh for the first time sambut my birthday with uitm friends....Before this pernah dpt surprise from my friends...diorg beli kek and pizza :D So, memandangkn this year is my senior year...I've plan to make my own partayyy...Nothing wrong right....Ter over skit adelah...Usually its our family trend or tradition to celebrate birthday partay...yela only once a year so its a must for our family...Therefore, this year 2012 i want to make a little bit different...Without my usual party planner which is my momma...I finally became party planner for my own birthday celebration -__- Who cares...

According to my friend at Segamat they usually dont celebrate their own birthday...like WHAT?? ok fine...so why not you guys celebrate my birthday as if your own :D hahahaha....And of course they totally become excited...
So the one that are invited~
My accounting friends Zurina,Nina,Ika,Suhadah,Yan, Eliz,Suhaila,Ayu,Aina,Aten,Farhana,Anis,Aini,Syadah,Danial Zaini Hanis and Syahmi....
MY investment friends Shikin,Fifa,Nadia,Wanie and Fara...
And last but not least Banking yg tersesat Zurieyanna...*joke :D

So here it is my simple birthday bash with my lovely diploma friends...

17-1-2012 At 9pm near Segamat Seafood Restaurant..












Shikin,nadia,dobot wanie and fara...

With investment friends :D

Zurina,Sue,Nina,Yan n Ika

Yeahh its my cake!

Suhai and Zurie

With my Bestfriend..from Part 1 till 6





Zurie the camwhore!






My JAC110D friends

With danial who have same birthday as me..



Pals...<3

Thanks you'alls for coming and layan my birthday partayy...And also thanks a lot for the present... <3

From Sue and Ayu...and my roomate..

Dari sue mek kelantan..Thanks..

Dari Jejaka-jejaka

Dari geng farhana :D

Thanks for the cuppie..



No comments: