Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Boring day..

Okay, its only been 3 days.. since me and thiya stayed at home...but we already felt like its been a week! DAMN! Momma working....brother schooling...Sistahood working to...Besides working part time as bibik at home...Dancing Class by NIDA LA VIDA...FaceBOOOKINGG..TwiTTERINNG...Movie-INGGG...So what else can we do...CAMWHOREEEEE with IPHONEEEE new application for editing picture... :D HEEEEE

I love u sissy...



Oh not to forget....Yesterday i saw one of my friend at Facebook did some quiz or something about her TRUE COLOR...and some of the word really suit her :) *no offense please..Before this all quizzes at FB kinda stupid and boring...WORD BORING really suit me at the mean time..So it really caught my attention to try out...So... i did it :D


Firstly, i have a mystic aura?? WHATSOEVER it is....
Secondly, yess trulyy im not a selfish okay you'allsss.....but i do sometimes get really interested with anything easily....
Thirdly, about my mood definitely 100% sure of it...my mood always up and down..cant really handle it well..
Fourth, i am popular among my friends..CEHHH! *masuk bakul puji diri sendiri....-__-
Fifth i tend to act stupid sometimes...i mean most of the time but im not stupid okay...:D
Lastly...i forget things easily...seriously i feel like a LOSER person..everytime i went to kitchen and the i forget what really i want...Besides that, all the childhood memories is kinda blurry with me..it is kinda sad..
Last time one of this girl saw me a Shopping Mall and she said that she is in the same school with me DARJAH 3 ok...seriously i cant remember you...
So im scared that i will forget my beloved friends that are far...far...far...far away from me...Hope so not!
Just as you know i really love RED COLOR....xoxo!

No comments: