Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Its May Babies Supraisss~!

OK very well.........As for birthday party. Our family enjoyed most. We all love to make surprise party its just the matter of fact whether it run smoothly or not...


Its quite a big headache to plan party...No i meant surprise party...Because plan party was supposed to be the best thing and funnnn part...but when it come to word SURPRISE...generally it become a pain in the ass....

One month before the actual birthday party...Me-my family and my cousin chat all about our preparations on facebook..whasaappp...
This surprise birthday partayyy is for Arjuna-hafiz (cousin) Farah-kaka (my sista) Adri Ray (my bro)
They got different date but its all in the same month which is may....
Since they knew we always plan to make partayyy for them...It is quite hard...
So we lie to them saying the party was gonna be on 25th of May where as it is on 19th of May...

The place is at Cerana Rievera Floating Restaurant, KL.
On 19th of May at 9pm....
We(our family) were supposed to be there at same time as Hafiz....so that the live band will sing them Birthday songs....but then Hafiz went there late and we were so early...
So bbbubyeee nooo suprais for you farhana and adri...but they were taken back a little bit because both of them taught we were sort of having dinner with just our family...
So when we arrive they saw all the table and ballons were set...all our cousins there..
The surprise party really surprise hafiz because he didn't have a clue at all that the party was supposed to be that day...So you can say it went quite a little smoothly...

A special thanks to my team (my family) and wirda team ( cousin team) :D give me ten!


These are the may babies ;x

Adry my brother and He got blackberry -.- like wtf!

My sista Farhana...Mom bought her Nine west Handbag like omaiigadd!

Rainbow kek and pavlova...delicious and yummy

From the left : Liyana (sista) and Aishah (cousin)

Me :D





Superr cute Baby Danial <3

My lil sis-Thiya

With cousin...


Happy birthday to you'guys :D
My lovely familia...this is what we called blood~!

Till then.... Xoxo~

No comments: