Friday, May 25, 2012

Experience the anxiety

Ok as you know today was my second interview.... La la la la la.....
My first interview was last week which is on 20th May at Mandarin Hotel...
As account assistant and to do audit income for the Hotel....So i am not well prepared of such things because this was my very much the first time interview in my life....Therefore to cut short i blew it off... -.- What a wasted  shamed..

And today i got another interview and this time at Audit Firm which is Hwa Chee Chee & Co..
Because i didn't ready for the first one (interview)... I very well prepared mentally-psychically for the second one...I interviewed for the position as account assistant...
The bos was so niceee to me....I was quite nervous...I MEANT scared hell out of me..So he(the bos) noticed that so he help to calm me down by creating a conversation...
The interview went well but then he asked me all the account transactions such he gave me a situation and asked me to tell him all the account journal...Where to record?? What account is debit and what is credit???? And Blaaa Blaaa Blaa....
Luckily i was all right except for one...I kinda lost a little bit when he asked me the account of assets if it was depreciated and disposal....Oh damn..... Now i knew life as Accountant is definitely challenging...Very well yess....All accountant is professional... :D Thumbs UP! 
Lastly, He asked me if i was interested to work as Audit Assistant..and i was like WHAT???? it would be dream come true..Cewahhh :D


I got this one more interview this monday at Megan Avenue as Junior Audit :D
Wish me luck~! Xoxo.....
Here my photo :

Starving face after the interview :O

No comments: