Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MY CUrrenT IdoLa

1.

2.

3.

well everyone has their own idola...so do i... before i love sooo much avril lavigne...that was long long long time before...becoz my style kinda like ROCKSTAR... then i love leighton meester....as she became blair in Gossip girl(which everyone is becoming wannabe due to this tv shows) hahahhaha...my attitude is common to blair in the gossip girl...example is someone mess with my family then u r messing with wrong person becoz u DONNOT LIKE WHEN I'AM INVOLVE... then now i kinda like KENDALL JENNER...although she is way far young than me but she is naturally beautiful...good personality...n always keep it clean..;D i hope no ones copy cat my idola... since lately i heard sooo much crap...like my sister FARHANA n FATHIAH...all their friends like to stold our ideas or stold our friends or interest..like they dont have their own personality...and also we are up to date with all kinds of entertainment stylish and u people stop copy it and make like u the one whl created it...DAMN IT LOSER!!!!and also they r sooooo JELOUSY with my family as if we are sooo popular..i mean people love our family..we are happy n fun people...and we have many friends...im not making up stories but it is true...how we live our fabolous life;)...can u imagine if we became a well-known people n everybody likes us(my family) n wanted to be friends with us n be like us...and im sure this people that my sister called friends would be the first to be BURST OUT OF JELOUSY...hhahahah;D oppppssss im out of the topic...-x0x0-

No comments: